Set the mood using your Philips Hue lights. Watch your lights glow and flicker to the sounds of a fire.
• Candlelight — Flickering flame from a candle in the wind
• Lava — Molten rock oozes out of the volcano
• Fireplace — Glowing fire with wood crackling as it slowly burns
• Campfire — Flames dance quickly with crickets chirping
• Toggle fire sound effects
• Change fire audio (default, lava, fireplace, campfire)
• Set fire volume
• Toggle fire light effects
• Change flicker rate (default, glow, slow, medium, fast)
• Change flicker delay (default, off)
• Change the color of the fire light effects
• Change the brightness of the fire light effects
• Change default end state (on, off, revert)
• Change sleep end state (on, off, revert)
• Auto-start, Auto-stop, and Auto-restart fire (auto-restart activates auto-start and auto-stop)
LIGHTS / GROUPS
Select one or more lights for your fire light show on the Lights/Groups tab. Choose a group that you set up using your Philips Hue app, or create a new group in the Firestorm for Hue app. To edit a group in the list, swipe the item to the left and tap the pencil icon. When you add, remove, or change lights, pull down the list to refresh.
• Sleep Timer with audio fade out. Sleep End State setting lets you choose what happens to the state of the lights when the sleep timer ends.
• Bluetooth and Casting supported via Google Home app.
I'd love to hear your thoughts and appreciate you taking the time to rate the app. By leaving a review, I can continue to improve Firestorm for Hue and create a great experience for you and future users. Thank you! —Scott